Pages

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Animal Testing Response: Stila


Now while I usually feel more comfortable with a company that is Leaping Bunny approved, I'll accept if a company publicly states that they are cruelty-free and vegan. But when a company cannot even make those claims on their website? Sorry,but Peta's cruelty-free list just isn't fucking cutting it.

When I emailed Stila about animal testing and their ingredients, this was the response I got: (And for those of you who don't already know, my name is NOT Jenn. Yeah. Should've just stop reading at that point.)

Hi Jenn,

Thank you for your email.  Unfortunately, we cannot certify that our products are 100% vegan because we are not in control of the preliminary ingredient source or tools in which our products are produced and cannot ensure that they have not been used for other non-vegan products.  You can always find a list of ingredients for each of our products on www.stilacosmetics.com.  Hope this helps - please let me know if you have any other questions about Stila.
Thanks,
Sarah

Yes, Sarah, that helps big time.

No comments:

Post a Comment